This page is your go-to for market info – we email updates but also post everything there for easy access.
Fees, timings, general information and rules
Please read the Market Rules document (PDF).
Market Rules have been updated – read them here – https://riverbankmarkets.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Riverbank-Markets-rules-v2.2.pdf . The updated section ‘Market Bookings’ and ‘Stallholder cancellation’ is to address no-shows and site allocation procedures.
- Regular/Monthly bookings will be allocated permanent sites towards the ‘front’ of the markets. Monthly bookings are automatic and only have to let us know if you are not coming. Non-attendance without notice or non-payment of fees may result in being reclassified as a casual booking.
- Casual bookings will be allocated sites on a first-in first-served basis subject to availability, and must confirm if they are attending when the reminder email is sent.
Did you read the article in the Yass Valley Times about our February market?
Our emails to stallholders:
- Three Fridays prior – stallholders asked to confirm attendance or otherwise
- Two Fridays prior – site allocations and invoices sent
- The Friday prior – last-minute updates, weather forecast, etc.
Layout and Allocations
Allocations are emailed with invoices a week prior to market. Layout subject to change.
Purple indicates site parking. Vendors requiring a vehicle will have priority to sites with parking alongside, other stallholders must park in the large parking area.
Red indicates powered sites. Vendors requiring power will have priority to sites with power.
Paying for sites
Preferred – Online by credit card link when emailed your invoice
Bank Transfer – Lunala Pty Ltd BSB: 062692 Account number: 39101219 Ref: your business name
PayPal – address to send funds to is firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash/card upon arrival at the markets.
Reminder all stalls must carry a minimum $10m public liability insurance. We have a limited number of day cover policies available. These are limited and allocated on a first-in-first-serve basis.
Check-in from 8am – upon arrival on 28 Feb, please ensure you see Andrew or Caitlin at the Farmhouse Pet Treats stall (just inside the gate) before you set up.
Our online advertising package kicks off from Monday and runs through to Sunday morning on Facebook and Google platforms.
Customer prize draw
We’re excited to announce the Riverbank Markets prize draw each market.
How it works
- When a customer buys from you, you hand them an entry form to complete.
- At 1:45pm each market we’ll draw a winner of one $50 gift voucher and one $20 gift voucher to spend at any market stand.
- If the winner of the $50 voucher has listed your stand name you will receive $25 off your booking for the following market.
Forms will be available from us at the Farmhouse Pet Treats stand in the morning, and the entry box will also be on that stand.
The winners’ gift vouchers will be dated, numbered, signed, and have an expiry date. If you are handed one you may treat it as cash – just bring the voucher to the Farmhouse Pet Treats stand and we’ll swap the voucher for actual cash. If you’re unsure, you can check with us before accepting it.
The Riverbank Markets have a strong community support program, donating sites to community organisations as well as direct funding contributions. See more on our community page.
We hope to see you at the next market!
Andrew – Market Manager
Caitlin – Market Coordinator